Thursday, March 31, 2011

lazy BUMS :|



School days are tiring. My studies are really going down hill . makin lama makin melosot ! GOSHH ! All these stressing things just literally made me look like a sick bird :| pale lips and dark eye circles o.0 These have got to go , seriously . I'm so tired everyday :( i dont know y . And I just realized that I'm quite oblivious to my surroundings . Didn't even notice people waving & smile to me . erghhh -..- Need to change this bad habit , people might think I'm arrogant which is totally not true. Hehe I'm a nice person oke i tell you but im a little bit BLIND :D . Lol. So yeah, same old routine like any other days . whenever I came back home, the only thing I wanna do is SLEEPS ! I WILL BECOME SLEPING BEUTY ! wohahahah :D . I don't know why am i being such a lazy bums even i had extra extra much sleep yesterday. Maybe i'm addicted to sleep? (Y) (^.^)V
 

penat membebel kat korang , THANKYOUU :)